Monday, April 16, 2007

When in doubt, use Spanx

Okay Ladies,

For my first official post, I decided to start with something every voluptuous diva should invest in. Before any outfit can look good, we must make sure everything is secured! That's why I am dedicating my first post to the best thing for cellulite since wide leg pants. Yes I'm talking about Spanx!!!!




I think I was at Lane Bryant when I first saw Spanx. I was like, "Why in the heck are these pantyhose so expensive?!!!!!" After I actually read the label, I saw they were much more than panty hose. These suckers smooth out all the lumps and bumps that appear under your clothing. Spanx also eliminates those Nasty pantylines!!!!! If you have never tried a pair of Spanx, I swear you will not be disappointed! The product range is so wide. They have everything from footless panty hose to control spaghetti strap tanks. This is a must for every diva out there!


Shop Spanx Now!

No comments: