Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Get ya Freakum Dress On......

Hey Ladies,


Today I decided to spotlight one of my favorite stores for Plus Size Divas, Monifc.


Monif C. is " an unapologetic stand for high fashion style for plus size women. " I must say I really love her clothes. Although her clothes consist of mostly dresses (which is a MUST for this Spring), she also has tops and bottoms. Check out all the dresses below which can all be found on www.monifc.com.











(All pics courtesy of Monif.com)



Until Next time!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are lovely!! thanxs for putting it down for the thick ones! i'm sure you'll be occupying much of my time while i'm at work bored=)

plus size clothing australia said...

Those collection of plus size apparel is so fashionable. I love them.